Furnace Repair & Maintenance
When it comes to heating issues in your home, you want it taken care of as soon as possible! Standard Heating is a call or click away
from sending out our most qualified technicians to repair your heating unit.
You can expect the most from us:
- We service and repair all makes and models.
- We have 24 hour services available for nights, weekends, and holiday emergencies.
- Our technicians specialize in HVAC systems only, and won't recommend any repairs that aren't needed.
- They are clean, professional, and will inform you of everything they do while they're in your home, answering any questions you may have after the job is completed.
- Our service trucks are stocked full to make for quicker job completion.
- When other companies send a salesman, we send a certified technician.
Get Frequent Tune-Ups on Your Furnace to Keep It in Check
Heating systems tend to breakdown when they are working hard - in other words - when you need them most! Don't wait until you have a problem. Keeping it clean, with regular maintenance checks will help it last longer and could spot arising issues you may not have been aware of.
Sign up for a maintenance agreement
today and schedule your first check. Our certified technicians will run diagnostics on the working parts, give your system a cleaning and provide you with a report. And don't worry about a sales pitch; our technicians don't have sales quotas.
Our Heating Maintenance Consists of:
Check and adjust blower assembly
Check air filter for dirt and blockage
Check for proper airflow
Lubricate blower assembly as necessary
Check for proper temperature rise across furnace
Check and adjust safety controls
Check thermostat calibration / adjust if necessary
Check gas pressure
Check pilot assembly
Clean and adjust burners
Check heat exchanger for cleanliness and damage
Check chimney for proper venting
Check ignition and flame proving controls
Check humidifier operation and install new water panel (if needed)